- TueSep02 Levels K-5 New Student and Parent Orientation 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- TueSep02 New Middle School Family Breakfast 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- TueSep02 Level 6 and New MS Parent Orientation 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- TueSep02 Middle School Student Orientation 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- TueSep02 New Primary Parent Orientation 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Ms. McEneaney, Performing Arts Coordinator/Level 7 Humanities/Level 7 Advisor, decided to forgo the beach for a few days and instead attended a Speak Truth To Power Summer Institute presented by the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights.
As the school year drew to an end, we found ourselves in a flurry of festivities and ceremonies...
After an in-depth study of Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, Level 8 hosted a "Mockingbird Tea" on May 15. At the tea party; guests were transported to...
Level 2 students recently learned about Persuasive Writing in Writer's Workshop. They learned how to...