February 17, 2017
Thank you to all who participated, sponsored, and supported this year's event. Please be sure to view, share, and download photos from the event from our album on Facebook.
Hoop-A-Thon is a student-driven annual fundraiser that encourages teamwork, good sportsmanship, and most of all, school spirit!
- Support a Student by making a pledge in his or her honor. Spread the word to your family and friends by sharing this page via social media or email; anyone can support a student!
- Sponsor a Teacher T-Shirt: Help us provide t-shirts to our teachers and staff on the day of the event.
- Enter the Parent Shoot-Out (parents will be able to shoot after their child's class). The top male and female scorers will have their names etched onto our championship trophy!
- Honor Dr. Konigsberg as she shoots for the stars in her first Hoop-A-Thon in the Head of School Challenge!
New This Year
- T-shirts and lunch from In-N-Out Burger are FREE this year for all students! Homeroom/Advisory teachers will contact parents to confirm t-shirt sizes and lunch orders closer to the event.
- Thank you to our Hoop-A-Thon sponsors for underwriting the cost of the t-shirts and lunch, ensuring that all students will be able to participate:
- The Jamal Crawford Foundation
- Orthohealing Center
- The Ferrie Family
- Please be sure your child brings a refillable water bottle for the day. They will use the bottle in the Gym during their shooting times and during lunch.
- Lunch is from In-N-Out Burger and includes chips and water. Students will have the choice of a hamburger (single or double), cheeseburger (single or double), or grilled cheese. Parents of students in Levels K-8 are invited to join their children for lunch. In-N-Out orders for parents will be walk-up only on the day of the event for $12.00.
- Parents are welcome to purchase t-shirts the day of the event. There will also be an opportunity to purchase a t-shirt after drop-off one morning in February (details coming soon). T-Shirts for parents are $20 each and are short-sleeved, fine jersey cotton by US Blanks.
- Reserve your court-side seat to all the action by helping out the day of the event! Simply fill out the PA Volunteer Form (indicating Hoop-A-Thon as your interest) and someone from the committee will be in touch with you soon.
- Parents are welcome to join us in the Gym to cheer on their children as they show off their skills and self-confidence. Students are often nervous to dribble, run, and shoot in front of a crowd, and it means the world to them to receive encouragement and see smiling faces in the stands. Parents of students in Levels K-8 are also invited to join their children for lunch.
- There will be one-of-a-kind signed NBA merchandise up for grabs in a silent auction the day of the event. More details to come soon.
- Parents can shoot hoops, too! After each class/grade level is finished shooting, parents will be invited to participate in the Parent Shoot-Out ($20 per parent). The top male and female scorers will have their names etched onto our championship trophy. Secure your spot by signing up when you make a pledge in honor of your child at the link above.
- Show off your skills in our Pop-A-Shot challenge ($5 per game). If you're quick and accurate, you could have your name etched onto our Pop-A-Shot Trophy!
- Ms. Britton's Class: 8:45 - 9:20 am
- Mrs. Beals' Class: 9:20 - 9:55 am
- Level K: 9:55 - 10:35 am (lunch at 12 pm)
- Level 1: 10:35 - 11:15 am (lunch at 11:45 am)
- Level 2: 11:15 - 11:55 am (lunch at 12:30 pm)
- Levels 3 and 6: 11:55 am - 12:55 pm (lunch at 11:00 am)
- Levels 4 and 7: 12:55 - 1:55 pm (Level 4 lunch at 11:45 am; Level 5 lunch at 11:55 pm)
- Levels 5 and 8: 1:55 - 2:55 pm (lunch at 12:45 pm)