Tuition is set to minimize additional fees and includes the cost of providing the full academic program for each student. We offer an all-inclusive tuition that fully encompasses the unique Turning Point experience, including all instructional materials, Study Tours (field trips), yearbooks, Parent Association fees, and our Middle School Spring Trips to locations such as the Grand Canyon, Dominican Republic, and countries in Europe.
- Short Day Primary (1:00 pm dismissal): $24,895
- Full Day Primary (2:30 pm dismissal): $26,115
- Elementary (Grades K-5): $29,386
- Middle School (Grades 6-8): $32,032
A one-time entrance fee of $1,500 per child is required for each new student.
Payment plans are detailed on the enrollment contracts. The above tuition amounts reflect a discount for paying with cash or check. Credit card payments are accepted and paid at the non-discounted amount, which is 2.75% higher than the discount for cash amount.
A $2,000 non-refundable registration fee, which is part of tuition, is due upon enrollment.
- One-Payment Plan: Tuition is paid in full by July 1, includes a $100 discount.
- Two-Payment Plan: Tuition is divided into two equal payments due by July 1 and December 1.
- Four-Payment Plan: Tuition is divided into four equal payments due by July 1, September 1, December 1, and April 1, and includes a $175 fee with each payment.